Our range of heat pumps and hybrid systems are designed to deliver ease of installation, low carbon running and simple control for customers using radiators or underfloor heating as the heat emitter.
A true system solution tuned to your build
Evolving building regulations, new emission reduction targets and the wider journey towards net zero 2050, present all developers with new challenges. We are here to help. To consult, advise and to deliver the right solutions, to the right property at the right time. Where heat pumps prove to be the right choice, our integrated range and the end-to-end service behind it, will deliver for every property type, from apartments and terraced houses to large, detached properties. All our heat pumps are listed in SAP in the PCDB database.
Compress 2000 AWF
The CS2000 AWF is an all-in-one full monobloc heat pump that’s big on performance built to speed up and simplify installation. Compact design with a volume of less than 0.6 cubic meters, planning permission isn’t typically required making it perfect for renovations and new builds.
Available in outputs from 4-16kW single-phase and 18-30kW three-phase.Find out more
Compress 3400i AWS
The CS3400i AWS split heat pump is super quiet, simple to install with flexible space saving options. These small but mighty compact units are available in 4, 6, 8 and 10kW outputs with R32 refrigeration circuit connection requiring F-Gas certification for installation.Find out more
Compress 7001i AW and 7400i AW
The 7001i AW and 7400iAW semi monobloc heat pumps are Quite Mark certified and give you a complete system solution for small to larger sized homes. Designed for easy installation, whether you’re planning to use radiators or underfloor heating, with low carbon running and simple control for customers.
The 7001iAW is available with outputs between 5kW and 17kW.
The 7400iAW is available with outputs between 5kW and 7kW.
Tried, tested and trusted
- Developed and manufactured within the Bosch Group, all our experience and expertise carry the Bosch stamp of quality
- Well-proven appliance used throughout Europe, in even some of the more extreme climates such as Scandinavia.
- Quiet Mark certified and works peacefully in customers living space
- Unlike many heat pump systems, our wall-hung indoor unit houses a 4kW electric heater. Providing valuable back-up to homeowners, as well as being available to boost water temperatures and support with defrost requirements.
For developers, nothing is outsourced to third parties as we understand the importance of providing a full service back up for you and your customers.
- In-house system design team has supported the industry for more than 30 years’
- 13 dedicated renewables technical support team with 2 dedicated heat pump champions. Video calling platform also available allowing you to share visuals of the query live for instant feedback.
- 350+ dedicated nationwide team of engineers and after sales support
- Hands on training support in our well-established Worcester, Wakefield and West Thurrock training centres
- Spare parts when you need them with Worcester official stockist all reinforced by our 100% in stock next day delivery
Meet our new build team
Our new build team have the expertise and knowledge to help you with your needs.
Ask us about our innovative in-roof heat pump solution to maximise garden space and utilise loft and roof spaces.
Get in touch with your local New Build Sales Manager for any enquiries.