Submit your enquiry using the form below
If your enquiry requires an urgent response please call 0330 123 9339. If you are contacting us because you are unhappy with our products or services, please read our information about customer relations.
Should you wish to order Manuals and Brochures, please click here.
Technical problem? Try this first.
If your Worcester product doesn't appear to be working, it may be related to something else. The most common things to check are listed below, but you should also visit our troubleshooting area to see if you can find the answers you're looking for there.
- The electricity supply to the appliance may have failed.
- The mains gas may be turned off
- If you have a pre-pay gas meter there may not be any credit left
- The mains water may be off
- There may be visible damage to the flue outlet
- The boiler controls (e.g. room thermostats or programmers) may not be switched on or may require new batteries
- The boiler's condensate pipe may be frozen, find out more
- The heating system may need repressurising, find out how to do this