Welcome to the Customer Support Hub
If you are a contract customer you can arrange an appointment for one of our Worcester engineers to visit your product.
You can also find out more about our Service Plans, gain access to our Troubleshooting Tool, helpful videos and FAQs.
Book a Service
If your boiler is in full working order and you require a Worcester service engineer.
Boiler Breakdown Booking
If you’re a contract customer and require a Worcester breakdown engineer.
Why not try our Troubleshooting Tool or Frequently Asked Questions to help answer your enquiry?
I have no Contract Service Plan but require an engineer’s appointment
If you have a breakdown on your product which is in or out of guarantee you can still arrange a one off repair.
Sign up to one of our Product Service Plans
If your boiler or renewable product is out of guarantee and you didn't take out a plan, you could join the Worcester Maintenance & Support Plan or the Worcester Renewable Maintenance Plan.
Our general enquiries number is the best number to call if you want to register your product guarantee, book a service engineer visit, order a user manual or sales brochure, or if you have any other non-technical questions related to our products or services.
Our award winning technical support team will answer any technical questions you may have on Worcester boilers, solar water heating systems, cylinders, heat pumps, controls, thermostats and product accessories.
Speak to our Renewable Technologies specialists with questions about solar thermal or heat pumps.
Home Heating Tips
- How to use the FW100 Weather Compensation boiler control
- How to re-establish RF links
- Home heating and hot water tips
- Handy Greenstar boiler checks
- Winter energy-saving-tips from Worcester
- Boiler tips for homeowners
- Why you should have your central heating system cleansed
- How to repressurise a heating system with an internal filling key
- How to repressurise a heating system with an external filling hose
- How to re-pressurise your system using the new Keyless Filling Link
- How to bleed a radiator
- All home heating tip videos