Peace of mind with a Worcester Product Support Plan
Worcester Maintenance & Support Plan
- Ongoing maintenance for your Worcester boiler
If your boiler is out of guarantee and you have not already taken out a plan, you could take out the Worcester maintenance and support plan. Provided by Domestic & General Services Limited, these plans are designed to maintain your Worcester boiler and Worcester controls, and keep them working efficiently by providing you with an annual service each year and other benefits as described below.
Through our online support you can access hints and tips and troubleshooting at any time during the term of your plan, in order to help ensure your boiler stays in good working order. You will also receive an annual service and support via telephone or online if your boiler is not working.
We arrange onsite visits using our own nationwide network of Gas Safe registered Worcester boiler engineers. If our engineer diagnoses an issue during the annual service, our engineer will attempt to repair whilst onsite or, if your boiler stops working, we can arrange an engineer to attend and we will pay for repairs up to value of £1,500. If we are not able to repair your boiler or we decide that it is beyond economic repair, Domestic & General will arrange for your boiler to be replaced, up to the value of £750. Installation costs are not included.
See the full terms and conditions for limitations and exclusions that apply.
Worcester Maintenance & Support Plan benefits
- Annual service to help maintain your Worcester boiler
- Exclusive access to Domestic & General’s Boiler Care portal
- Ongoing hints and tips to keep the boiler in good working order
- Access to our dedicated Contact Centre based in Worcester: 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- Service & repairs carried out by Worcester’s trained Gas Safe registered engineers
- Repairs up to the value of £1,500 if an issue is found during the annual service or if your boiler stops working
* Worcester Maintenance & Support Plan provided by Domestic & General Services Limited.
For more information or to set up your plan call us on 0330 123 9449.
7am-8pm Mon-Fri , 8am-5pm Sat, 9am-12pm Sun and 8am-4.30pm on Bank Holidays
Worcester Renewable Maintenance Plan
- Expert Worcester renewable engineers at your disposal
At Worcester Bosch we know that your renewable product is at the heart of your home. With expert Worcester Bosch Service engineers working nationwide, you can relax in the knowledge that your product will be serviced and maintained to the highest standards, ensuring high-performance year after year.
Worcester Renewable Maintenance Plan benefits
- 12 months protection
- Repairs by Worcester's trained Gas Safe registered engineer
- Genuine spares carried by engineers
- Access to our dedicated contact centre based in Worcester 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- PLUS an annual inspection of your renewable product and any Worcester built controls and components. See the full terms and conditions for limitations and exclusions that apply.
* Renewable Maintenance Plan provided by Worcester Bosch