Expert Worcester boiler and renewable engineers at your disposal
If your boiler is out of guarantee and you have not already taken out a plan, you could take out the Worcester maintenance and support plan. Provided by Domestic & General Services Limited, these plans are designed to maintain your Worcester boiler and Worcester controls, and keep them working efficiently by providing you with an annual service each year and other benefits.
Through our online support you can access hints and tips and troubleshooting at any time during the term of your plan, in order to help ensure your boiler stays in good working order. You will also receive an annual service and support via telephone or online.
We arrange onsite visits using our own nationwide network of Gas Safe registered Worcester boiler engineers. If our engineer diagnoses an issue during the annual service, our engineer will attempt to repair whilst onsite or, if your boiler stops working, we can arrange an engineer to attend and we will pay for repairs up to value of £1,500. If we are not able to repair your boiler or we decide that it is beyond economic repair, Domestic & General will arrange for your boiler to be replaced, up to the value of £750. Installation costs are not included.
See the full terms and conditions for limitations and exclusions that apply.
Worcester Maintenance & Support Plan Benefits
- Annual service to help maintain your Worcester boiler
- Exclusive access to Domestic & General’s Boiler Care portal
- Ongoing hints and tips to keep the boiler in good working order
- Access to our dedicated Contact Centre based in Worcester: 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- Service & repairs carried out by Worcester’s trained Gas Safe registered engineers
- Repairs up to the value of £1,500 if an issue is found during the annual service or if your boiler stops working
Maintenance and Support Plan provided by Domestic & General
Worcester Renewable Service Plan Benefits
- 12 months protection
- Repairs by Worcester's trained Gas Safe registered engineer
- 98% first-time fix rate, genuine spares carried by engineers
- Access to our dedicated contact centre based in Worcester 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- PLUS an annual inspection of your renewable product and any Worcester built controls and components. See the full terms and conditions for limitations and exclusions that apply.
Renewable Service Plan provided by Worcester Bosch
Want to sign up to a plan?
Download the Worcester Service Plan leaflets for more information on how to sign up, or call us today on 0330 123 9449.Boiler service plan leaflet Renewable service plan leaflet
Already signed up, and want to book a service appointment?
Book your contract service appointment on our new Self Service system, using the customer number found on your service plan letter.Visit our self service area
What if I don't want to take out any cover, but need help?
If you have a breakdown on your product which is out of guarantee you can still arrange a one off repair.Request or cancel an appointment