Lower your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint with a Worcester Heat Pump.
Heat pumps are a renewable technology that converts energy in the ground or air into heat. This process delivers green, low-cost, energy-saving heating and hot water all year round.
With the UK government launching a number of incentives to improve the energy efficiency of your homes; Worcester air and ground source heat pumps are an ideal solution to reduce your properties carbon footprint while lowering your energy bills.
You can find out more on our Heat Pumps Explained page.
Heat pumps can deliver a number of benefits:
- Lower your fuel bills
- Eligible for the government's Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) (Ground Source Only)
- Lower your home's carbon emissions
- Does not require fuel deliveries
- Little maintenance required
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms