Government Funding for Heat Pumps – Boiler Upgrade Scheme
Our air to water and ground source heat pumps are eligible for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme. This government incentive will assist with the upfront cost of upgrading your heating system with a heat pump.
You may be eligible if you:
- live in England or Wales
- own your property (whether this is a home or a small non-domestic property).
The property will need to have:
- an installation capacity up to 45kWth (this covers most homes)
- a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) with no outstanding recommendations for loft or cavity wall insulation (unless you have an insulation exemption)
What grants are available?
Your installer will apply for the grant on your behalf. Homeowners can receive:
- £5,000 off the cost and installation of an air to water heat pump
- £5,000 off the cost and installation of a biomass boiler
- £6,000 off the cost and installation of a ground source heat pump
Did you know? There is now no VAT on heat pumps – reducing the cost even further.