Our pioneering control display from the industry-defining 8000 Style provides you with complete control of the boiler and heating system for faster commissioning and future fault-finding, system control, servicing and current boiler status.
Boiler control display features
- When the burner is operating, the flame icon lights up clearly
- Up/down buttons to navigate the menus easily, while setting the desired temperature and parameters
- Exit button to quickly navigate out of menu structures and modes
- OK button which unlocks chimney sweep mode when held down for 5 seconds. Chimney sweep mode provides easy access to min and max output for combustion checks
- Menu button to enter or switch back to the main menu
- Heating/hot water buttons to adjust relevant temperatures. Service mode can be entered when both are held down for 3 seconds
- Clear visibility of the menu you're currently in
Boiler status overview
Intuitive control display means you can walk away knowing that you have set the boiler to achieve maximum comfort and efficiency for your customer.
Effortless navigation through the sub menus for faster commissioning and future fault-finding, system control, servicing and energy consumption data.
Complete your Benchmark Commissioning Checklist easily thanks to our clearly laid out Benchmark menu structure.