Easier servicing – access all areas
Ease of servicing was always at the forefront of the Greenstar 4000’s design.
Improved PRV access
The PRV is situated at the front, after easily pulling down on the PRV clip with a screwdriver, removing it couldn’t be any more straightforward.
Primary Heat Exchanger
With a 10 year guarantee* as standard, the C6 heat exchanger is an evolution of our tried and tested WB3 heat exchanger from the Greenstar i.
- Improved modulation decreases gas consumption, cuts energy bills and reduces component wear and tear through lower fan speeds.
- Access to burner and heat exchanger baffles via just one screw and one bolt.
- A clearly marked, green-capped fan pressure test point.
- For easy cleaning, maintenance and inspection, an access hatch is built into the bottom of the heat exchanger.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Internal design allows for easy access to all hydraulic components.
- The secondary heat exchanger can be removed with just one screw.
- To improve access to the boiler’s drain valve, the pressure gauge bracket can be easily removed from the structure.
Removable side panel
Can easily be serviced from the front however, for further access:
- The front cover can be removed by merely loosening two screws, rather than removing them altogether.
- The right-hand panel can be removed to reveal improved side access to the primary heat exchanger, pump and diverter valve.
Digital and manual pressure gauge
- A digital pressure gauge is featured on the boiler control display, however a traditional gauge is situated to the side of the hydraulics.
- Allows the pressure to be monitored when the power is off.