Greenstar Comfort Compatibility
The below controls are compatible with the Greenstar CDi and Si Compact, as well as the Highflow CDi boilers.
Greenstar Comfort I RF – wireless room thermostat and plug-in twin channel programmer
All the features of our Greenstar Comfort above while also including:
- Load compensation for enhanced efficiency
- Extremely reliable RF signal
- RF signal strength indicator to identify best location
Greenstar Comfort II RF – wireless programmable room thermostat and plug-in receiver
All the features of Greenstar Comfort and Comfort I above while also including:
- Six adjustable heating temperatures for each set-point per day
- Programme and control heating and hot water at the room thermostat – perfect for boilers that are not easily accessible
- Additional installer functions
The Greenstar Comfort range can be fitted with our Greenstar i System boiler when installed with our diverter valve kit.
- Greenstar i System (9kW to 24kW) diverter valve kit - 7 733 600 089
- Greenstar i System (27kW) diverter valve kit - 7 733 600 220
- Greenstar i System (30kW) diverter valve kit - 7 733 600 221
Our Greenstar Comfort II RF can be fitted with our Greenstar 27Ri and 30Ri when installed with our Wiring Centre (Part Number 7 738 110 116)
Greenstar Wiring Centre
- Allows wireless room thermostats to be used with a regular boiler.
- Pump is wired direct and not to the boiler – saving as much as half a day’s installation time.
The guarantee of our EasyControl, Comfort and Sense range will match the Worcester Bosch boiler that it is installed with (Terms and conditions apply).
So when fitted with a Greenstar boiler and Greenstar System Filter, it will achieve the same extended guarantee length as the boiler.