Boiler Plus legislation made easy with Worcester
From April, the new Boiler Plus legislation, which is part of the Heat In Buildings policy, will mean that new gas-fi red combi boiler replacement installations in England must be installed with either a smart, load or weather compensation control or a flue gas heat recovery unit. Rest assured, Worcester has every option covered.
What does Boiler Plus mean?
Essentially Boiler Plus is a new set of regulations, which affects only heating engineers in England and will change how new gas-fired combi boilers are installed into existing heating systems.
The main crux of the legislation is:
- Combi boiler replacements must have a minimum efficiency of 92% ErP
However, homeowners and installers must then select from four different energy-saving measures to work alongside this:
- Load compensation control
- Weather compensation control
- Smart thermostat with automation and optimisation
- Flue gas heat recovery unit with a time and temperature control
Boiler Plus made easy with Worcester
Rest assured Worcester ticks all the boxes to ensure you are Boiler Plus compliant.
- Choose any award-winning Greenstar combi boiler
- Fit a Greenstar Comfort I, Comfort II, Sense or Worcester Wave control
- … It’s that easy!
You can also fit the following with any Greenstar combi boiler and comply:
- Worcester MT10 mechanical timer and Greenstar Sense I
- Greenstar Comfort and Greenstar Sense I
- Worcester MT10 RF and Weather Sensor
For more information on Boiler Plus, click here or call our Technical Support helpline on 0330 123 3366.
Find out more of our LPG variant of the price-competitive Greenstar 2000 boiler.
Introducing the Green Storage WB Range – the latest cylinder product from Worcester Bosch