Can I fit your controls to an external oil boiler?
Yes, our Comfort range of controls are compatible with our Greenstar Heatslave II external. When using the Greenstar Comfort I RF/Comfort II RF controls, the wall mounting plate is used to have the receiver installed inside the property and not on the facia of the boiler. The Greenstar Comfort controls are not compatible with the external system or regular models.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?