How do I re-route a condensate pipe to reduce the external run?
It is possible to terminate a condensate pipe into a rain water down pipe that terminates into the foul waste system. As with all externally-run condensate pipes, it is recommended to keep the external run to minimum and the pipe diameter to 32mm when exiting the property.
An air break must be installed between the appliance condensate outlet and the drainpipe connection. This needs to be external to the property to avoid flooding should the downpipe become blocked. Failure to include an external air break may result in severe damage to the appliance and may invalidate the warranty.
See here for more information
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?