Can I put flue elbows straight on top of the boiler?
Elbows for offsetting can be fitted directly into the flue turret, or high level adapter on all our wall hung boiler variants. There is no requirement for running any straight flue length between them.
Please check our manual for total flue length allowance, as most extra 90 degree bends will result in either a 1500mm (Greenstar CDi Classic Range) or 2000mm (All other ranges) reduction and a 45 degree bend will lose 750mm (Greenstar CDi Classic Range) or 1000mm (All other ranges).
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?