Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
You can have a water softener in combination with our boiler as it will prevent the hot water circuit from scaling up and losing efficiency. However, the central heating circuit should be filled with hard water and a chemical inhibitor. This can be done by using the water softener bypass when filling or topping up. Alternatively, the filling loop feed can be connected upstream of the water softener.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?