How cost effective are solar thermal panels?
A typical well sized solar thermal system should provide around 50-70% of the domestic hot water requirements of the home, representing a worthwhile saving on hot water heating costs.
The remaining hot water requirement is provided by the boiler.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?