How do controls affect ErP?
The ErP Directive covers all products that consume energy, such as boilers, heat pumps, solar thermal etc. It also includes controls, which are defined using 'classes'. These run from Class I (a simple on/off room stat) through to Class VIII (multi-sensor room control for use with modulating heating appliances). Each control class equates to a certain percentage uplift in system efficiency e.g. A class VI weather compensating control and room thermostat, such as the Worcester Wave, will add 4% efficiency to the heating system.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?