How will ErP affect me and my business?
These changes will have implications with how you communicate with both merchants and customers. The new Energy Label will be supplied with the heating appliance and, therefore, it is the manufacturer's responsibility to ensure that customers receive the energy label with the heating appliance. If you have a showroom, it will be your responsibility to display an Energy Label when displaying an ErP compliant product.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?