I am installing a GB162 can I used external 240vac controls to operate the boiler?
The GB162 works off a volt free enable to set a demand, it is possible to use external 240vac controls to operate the boiler by using an RTH convertor.
The RTH convertor is a 240vac to volt free relay box, this will come supplied in the box with the 50kW and 60kW version of the GB162 but not with the 80kW and 100kW versions.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?