Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
Contrary to popular belief the amount of solar radiation received in this area is enough for solar water heating to be a viable supplement to existing domestic water heating.
Perhaps surprisingly, the UK in particular receives 65% of the amount of solar radiation that is received by the south of Spain.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?