My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
The most likely scenario is that the central heating return pipe is connected to an incorrect connection on the boiler.
The return connection on the left of the secondary heat exchanger must be used.
Please contact the installer.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?