Under ErP, what about systems that contain different products?
In these circumstances, there is a responsibility to provide a package label when combining a heating appliance with a temperature control and/or solar system with a cylinder and/or a supplementary heating appliance (e.g. a two boiler cascade with a combined output of less than 70kW).
The person who puts that package together will need to produce a package document known as a fiche (data table) and a label that provides the combined energy efficiency rating rather than ratings of each individual component. For example, this could be the merchant's responsibility if they supply a complete package under one part number or your responsibility if the items are bought individually under separate part numbers.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?