What is ErP?
ErP stands for 'Energy-related Products'. The ErP Directive, which is a new regulation set by the European Union, is designed to drive improvements in the efficiency and performance of heating and hot water products. Its purpose is to ensure that end users are aware of the level of energy efficiency inherent within their appliances. As such, the Directive will help European governments reduce carbon emissions and improve the overall efficiency of the housing stock, while helping homeowners to reduce their energy bills. The ErP regulations cover boilers, combination boilers, water heaters and other heating appliances up to 400kW.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?