Where can I find the FD (serial) number on a Greenstar boiler?
On data badges pre July 2010, the FD (serial) number is located within the long serial number. The 11th, 12th and 13th digit. e.g. 7716130155 6842205631(6 is the year 4 is the month)
On data badges after July 2010, the FD number is located in a different location e.g. 5570 006 000334 7716130137. As our Greenstar boilers were not manufactured until 2005 the FD example above would be June 2010.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?