Why is the controller on a combi boiler twin channel?
On most Greenstar gas combi boilers the hot water channel is used for timing when the pre heat function is required. In the case of Heatslave oil combis and Highflow gas combis the hot water channel is used to time the heat store.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?