Bosch Condens 7000WP
Learn everything you need to know about the Bosch 7000WP commercial boiler range. We specifically tailor all our product courses to meet your needs. This hands on course is ideal for those who want to specify and install the 7000WP boilers from the domestic 50kW to the commercial 145kW and cascades up to 870kW.
|£25 per person
Specification and Installation
• Features and benefits
• Specification, installation, commissioning and maintenance – Best practice
• Fluing systems and accessories
• System design and hydraulics, incorporating low loss headers and plate heat exchangers
• Cascade system and associated components
• Overview of controls
Service and Maintenance
• Removing the burner for inspection and cleaning
• CO and CO2 analysis of flue gas products and gas air ratios
• Combustion adjustments
• Full fault codes and diagnostics • Basic fault finding
• 7000WP 50kW to up to 145kW
• Cascades of up to 870kW
• Be Gas Safe registered. Your Gas Safe card/number will be checked upon arrival at the Academy.
• Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT or COCN1 / CODNCO1 and CiGA1 qualification
If you are on an approved apprenticeship scheme, you may still attend with the supervision of your mentor who must be Gas Safe Registered and hold a current CCN1, CENWAT, COCN1 or CODNCO1 and CIGA1 qualification.
Book this course