Commercial ACS Training and Assessment Course
This course includes training and assessment on the changeover from domestic natural gas to commercial natural gas.
This course involves hands-on practical work with boilers from 70-400kW covering the changeover from domestic natural gas to commercial natural gas, plus commissioning, servicing, repair and breakdown of commercial appliances. The commercial range includes wall hung and floor standing boilers, stainless steel, cast iron and aluminium heat exchanger options providing flexibility in system design and excellent efficiency.
- CCN1 is a pre-requisite qualification for this course (Domestic Core). Candidates must have been Gas Safe Registered for a minimum of 6 months. Please note a candidate may book when they have been Gas safe registered for less than 6 months as long as they will have been Gas Safe registered for 6 months as at their course date.
- This course is intended for those with the relevant experience of the subjects covered.
- Domestic gas engineers considering extending their scope of work to the commercial sector, who have only recently qualified or have little or no experience in the commercial sector, should ensure they are able to meet the demands of the learning inputs, examinations and assessments which are all at Level 3.
Course includes the following modules/assessments
- CODNCO1: Domestic natural gas to Commercial natural gas changeover
- CIGA1: Indirect fired heating appliances and equipment
- ICPN1: Pipe work in excess of 35mm
- TPCP1A : Testing and purging
You must bring with all of your original and current ACS Certificates, along with 2 passport photographs in order to take the assessments.
Training is not mandatory nor a pre requisite to the assessment. However most installers find that they benefit from undertaking refresher training prior to assessment.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course