Gas Boiler Installation and Commissioning
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn industry best practice when installing and commissioning a gas boiler.
Throughout the day the trainers will also be coaching you through various installation and commissioning tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
- How to correctly fit a Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Understanding of condense runs and terminations.
- Understanding of flueing runs and terminations
- Gas pipe sizing, gas rating, pressure and leak testing.
- Understanding of domestic water pipework considerations.
- Effective system cleaning and protection.
- How to install controls to a Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- Complete a full commission of various Worcester Bosch gas boilers.
- How to correctly complete a Benchmark form.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar i Range
- Greenstar Compact Range
- Greenstar 8000 Range
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification, be part of an industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice.
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as saftey boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical