Gas Boiler Installation and Commissioning
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn industry best practice when installing and commissioning a gas boiler.
Throughout the day the trainers will also be coaching you through various installation and commissioning tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
- How to correctly fit a Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Understanding of condense runs and terminations.
- Understanding of flueing runs and terminations
- Gas pipe sizing, gas rating, pressure and leak testing.
- Understanding of domestic water pipework considerations.
- Effective system cleaning and protection.
- How to install controls to a Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- Complete a full commission of various Worcester Bosch gas boilers.
- How to correctly complete a Benchmark form.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar 1000 range
- Greenstar 2000 range
- Greenstar 4000 range
- Greenstar 8000 range
- Greenstar Compact range
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification. Your Gas Safe card/number will be checked upon arrival at the Academy. Or you can attend as industry apprentice or on a Managed Learning Program (MLP), if you are accompanied by your Mentor who must be Gas Safe registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification; both of you need to book a place on the course
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as saftey boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical