Gas Boiler Service and Maintenance
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn industry best practice when servicing and maintaining a gas boiler and the central heating system.
Throughout the day the trainers will also be coaching you through various service and maintenance tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
- Overview Worcester Bosch gas boilers.
- Understand best practice when servicing a central heating system
- Understand what is expected in order to service each Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- Understand additional service and maintenance tasks that may be required on a Worcester Bosch gas boiler depending on readings from test equipment.
- Learn how to replace serviceable gaskets and components and faulty components on Worcester Bosch's gas boiler range.
- Understand the importance of preventative maintenance.
- Understand the importance of system quality checks, such as inhibitor levels.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar i Range
- Greenstar Compact Range
- Greenstar 8000 Range
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification, be part of an industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice.
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as saftey boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical