Gas Boiler Service and Maintenance
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn industry best practice when servicing and maintaining a gas boiler and the central heating system.
Throughout the day the trainers will also be coaching you through various service and maintenance tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of gas boilers.
- Overview Worcester Bosch gas boilers.
- Understand best practice when servicing a central heating system
- Understand what is expected in order to service each Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- Understand additional service and maintenance tasks that may be required on a Worcester Bosch gas boiler depending on readings from test equipment.
- Learn how to replace serviceable gaskets and components and faulty components on Worcester Bosch's gas boiler range.
- Understand the importance of preventative maintenance.
- Understand the importance of system quality checks, such as inhibitor levels.
Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar 1000 range
- Greenstar 2000 range
- Greenstar 4000 range
- Greenstar 8000 range
- Greenstar Compact range
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification. Your Gas Safe card/number will be checked upon arrival at the Academy. Or you can attend as industry apprentice or on a Managed Learning Program (MLP), if you are accompanied by your Mentor who must be Gas Safe registered and hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification; both of you need to book a place on the course.
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as saftey boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical