Oil Boiler Installation and Commissioning
|Location(s):||Worcester, Clay Cross, Wakefield, West Thurrock|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn best practice when installing and commissioning an oil boiler. Throughout the day the trainers will be coaching you through various installation and commissioning tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of oil boilers
- Overview of Worcester Bosch oil boilers.
- Understand best practice when fitting an oil boiler.
- Understanding of condense runs and terminations.
- Understanding of flueing runs and terminations.
- Oil supply installation requirements.
- Understanding of domestic water pipework considerations.
- Effective system cleaning and protection.
- Carry out a full commission of various Worcester Bosch oil boiler and complete required paperwork.
Worcester Bosch oil boilers, including:
- Greenstar Heatslave II Range
- Greenstar Danesmoor Range
You must be either:
- Working in the plumbing/heating industry
- Or be part of an Industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice
- Or working towards becoming an OFTEC Qualified Technician
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as safety boots. If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course