Oil Boiler Service and Fault Finding
|Worcester, Clay Cross, Wakefield, West Thurrock
|£25.00 per person
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn best practice when servicing and fault finding an oil boiler. Throughout the day the trainers will be coaching you through various service and fault finding tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of oil boilers.
- Overview of Worcester Bosch oil boilers.
- Understand best practice when servicing a central heating system
- Carry out what is expected in order to service an oil boiler.
- Carry out additional service and maintenance tasks that may be required.
- Understand the operation of an oil burner.
- Understand various techniques for diagnosing faults.
- Carry out various fault finding tasks.
Worcester Bosch oil boilers, including:
- Greenstar Heatslave II Range
- Greenstar Danesmoor Range
You must be either be:
- Working in the plumbing/heating industry
- Or be part of an Industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice
- Or working towards becoming an OFTEC Qualified Technician
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as safety boots. If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course