[Unvented] Hot Water Systems and Safety Training and Assessment Course
This course covers the training and assessment for a certificate of competence as defined by the Building Regulations G3.
The specialist Hot Water Systems and Safety course provides you with a certificate of competence, as defined by the Building Regulations G3, and is approved by Logic Certification. This qualification is a pre-requisite for candidates who wish to attend our Greenskies solar training course.
- You must be experienced in the installation of domestic hot and cold vented and unvented water systems.
- You must hold a Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) recognised competency certificate in a conventional fuel.
- If you work in the plumbing field, an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification/experience is required.
Course will include
- Unvented installations, standards and regulations
- Understanding various forms of unvented systems
- Water by-laws and other statutory requirements
- Includes certificate of competence and registration with Logic Certification for successful participants
- Awareness of Worcester's unvented Greenstore Cylinder range
Remember that you are required to provide your National Insurance Number, photographic proof of identification such as a driving license or Corgi/Gas Safe/OFTEC card. If you are renewing an existing Hot water systems and Safety qualification, please bring your expired Hot water systems and safety I.D. and certificate.
The Hot Water Systems and Safety course/assessment is certified by Logic certification. A certificate and ID card will be provided to successful candidates.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course