[Unvented] Hot Water Systems and Safety Training and Assessment Course
This course covers the training and assessment for a certificate of competence as defined by the Building Regulations G3.
The specialist Hot Water Systems and Safety course provides you with a certificate of competence, as defined by the Building Regulations G3, and is approved by LCL Awards. This qualification is a pre-requisite for candidates who wish to attend our Greenskies solar training course.
Course will include
- Unvented installations, standards and regulations
- Understanding various forms of unvented systems
- Water by-laws and other statutory requirements
- Includes certificate of competence and registration with LCL Awards for successful participants
- Awareness of Worcester's unvented Greenstore Cylinder range
- You must be experienced in the installation of domestic hot and cold water systems and hold a Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) recognised competency certificate in a conventional fuel i.e. Gas CCN1, OFTEC or HETAS.
- Or for those in the plumbing field an NVQ level 2 or equivalent plumbing qualification or experience is required.
- A basic knowledge of the WRAS Water (fittings) Regulations is desirable although this course is available separately.
Candidates undertaking the course should also be conversant with the new Part G document which is available to download from this link.
Remember that you are required to provide your National Insurance Number, photographic proof of identification such as a driving license or Corgi/Gas Safe/OFTEC card. If you are renewing an existing Hot water systems and Safety qualification, please bring your expired Hot water systems and safety I.D. and certificate.
The Hot Water Systems and Safety course/assessment is certified by LCL Awards. A certificate and ID card will be provided to successful candidates.
*If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course