Worcester Legacy Gas Boiler Service and Repair
This course has been designed for those who want to improve their knowledge, develop their skills and learn best practice when servicing and repairing Worcester Bosch's legacy gas condensing boilers.
Throughout the day the trainers will also be coaching you through various service and maintenance tasks, demonstrated on Worcester Bosch's range of legacy gas condensing boilers.
|Location(s):||Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Local colleges|
|Cost:||£25.00 per person|
- Overview of legacy Worcester Bosch gas boilers.
- Understand best practice when servicing a central heating system
- Understand what is expected in order to service each Worcester Bosch legacy gas boiler.
- Understand additional service and maintenance tasks that may be required on a Worcester Bosch legacy gas boiler depending on readings from test equipment.
- Learn how to replace serviceable gaskets and components and faulty components on Worcester Bosch's legacy gas boiler range.
- Understand the importance of preventative maintenance.
- Understand the importance of system quality checks, such as inhibitor levels.
- Understand the basic layout of an open vent, sealed system and combi systems, their key components and pros and cons.
- Awareness of the various types of heat emmiters that may be used in a central heating system.
- Awareness of the various types of heating control and their use cases.
- Understand the basic layout, function and operation of various different types of boiler and their installation requirements.
Legacy Worcester Bosch gas boilers, including:
- Greenstar i Junior Range
- Greenstar Si Range
- Greenstar CDi Classic Range
You must be Gas Safe registered holding a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification, be part of an industry Managed Learning Program (MLP) or an industry apprentice.
This course involves some practical elements and it is recommended to wear appropriate work wear; such as safety boots.
If you need to cancel or rearrange a booking we require notice of 10 working days prior to the course start date so that the place can be reallocated. If the required notice is not received within this timescale any monies paid will be forfeited.
Book this course
Book this course
Theory vs Practical