Bosch Climate 3000i Single Split Air Conditioning Unit
Our Bosch air conditioning units are the perfect way to keep your home or business cool during the warmer summer months. We’ve all been there, desperately trying to keep cool during the regular summer heatwaves we now experience.
This is why we’ve introduced a brand new range of air conditioning units, not only can they keep you cool and comfortable during the summer, but if you’ve got a conservatory that gets cold in the winter, or a home office in the garden, they’re also a fantastic way to heat these areas in the winter.
Our air conditioning units are quiet, compact and feature a purifying filter that eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke odour and pollen providing you with cleaner air.
Get a quote - How it works
Get a free accurate quote and arrange your installation from a qualified air conditioning installer.
Fill in your details below
We will locate a local independent installer* for you, typically within 2 working days of your request (Monday-Friday)
The installer will then contact you to discuss the installation process and provide an accurate quote
*all installers are independent and not directly employed by Worcester Bosch.
Our Bosch Air Conditioning units come packed with a host of benefits, including:
- A 5 year guarantee as standard
- The ability to cool and heat your room
- Easy to control, with wifi connectivity and an easy to use remote for adjusting the temperature to meet your needs *
- Silent mode, this function runs the unit at its quietest, perfect for keeping you cool at night
- Fitted with a high density filter that eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke odour and pollen
- Eco mode function, this reduces the power consumption of the unit
- Our ‘follow me’ setting, which allows you to change the focus of the warm or cool air to where you are located within your room
- Rapid cooling and heating thanks to ‘Turbo’ mode
- Innovative i-Clean function effectively washes away dust, mould and grease to avoid odours and bacteria build up
*(Optional Connect Key G10 CL-1 accessory is required).
How our air conditioning units work
Our air conditioning packages come with an indoor and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit is placed in a high positioning that can supply your room with an even flow of warm or cool air. These work with the outdoor unit which removes the heat from your indoor unit, releasing it back outside. This unit would need to be fitted outside, either on a wall, balcony, roof or potentially even on the floor.