Greenstar 42CDi Classic
In the 2014/15 report and for the fourth year running the entire range of Worcester Greenstar gas boilers have been awarded Which? Best Buy, the only boiler manufacturer to have been awarded Best Buy status*.
Greenstar CDi Classic gas boilers are our top of the range combi boilers, as they offer the widest choice of features. These include the ability to control both the hot water and central heating temperatures, providing the ultimate in performance, economy and user convenience.
An important feature of Greenstar CDi Classic combi boilers is that they condense in both heating and hot water modes, resulting in greater efficiency and fuel savings.
The CDi also has a feature to make system re-pressurisation simple when your system needs refilling. There is also a new, low energy, pump which saves you money on electricity. The CDi also has a feature where the condensate liquid is emptied down the boiler in larger amounts which prevents problems of freezing in extreme temperatures.
The higher outputs of Greenstar CDi boilers can be suitable for larger properties with more than one bathroom.
5 year boiler guarantee as standard (terms and conditions apply).
10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger.
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 17.2 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains water pressure is available)
Designed operational flow rate 15 litres per minutes at 40 degree temperature rise.
*Which? annual boiler report September 2014
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- A rated efficiency (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- Low energy pump now as standard saving you money on electricity
- 5 year boiler guarantee as standard (Terms and conditions apply)
- 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Suitable for Worcester smart controls such as the Wave
- Which? Best Buy winners
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.