Greenstar Danesmoor Utility System 25/32
Worcester’s new addition completes Greenstar oil-fired boiler range with the addition of the new Danesmoor System boiler. The new system boiler is available in a range of outputs 12/18, 18/25, and 25/32kW, to suit most homes. With a choice of internal models with or without a programmer option, along with an external option for flexibility when space is limited within the property.
Perfect for homes which require stored hot water, the Danesmoor system boiler is compatible with renewable technologies such as Greenskies solar thermal systems.
The Greenstar Danesmoor System boilers offer the consumer the highest levels of comfort, whilst optimising ease of installation, servicing and maintenance for the installer.
5 year boiler guarantee until 31st December 2015 when installed with a Worcester Greenstar System Filter (terms and conditions apply). See promo page for details
5 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger and a 10 year guarantee on the secondary heat exchanger.
In the latest Which? Report the most satisfied oil customers were Worcester boiler owners.
- The ErP Directive is a new EU regulation designed to drive improvements in the efficiency of heating and hot water products. Most boilers will fall within the A band, meaning they achieve more than 90% seasonal efficiency, while renewable technologies such as heat pumps will likely be in the A+ or A++ bands.
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- This boiler is compatible with Greenskies solar panels
Features and benefits
- Central heating outputs 12 to 18kW, 18 to 25kW and 25 to 32kW
- A rated boiler (SEDBUK 2005 value)
- A range of compact and highly efficient appliances which are a good option for small to medium sized homes with a heating system that includes stored hot water
- Ideally suited for either kitchen or utility room installation
- An optional 7 day twin-channel digital programmer is available for Danesmoor System appliances (not utility) to provide greater control.
- Quiet in operation and highly efficient
- 5 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger* and a 10 year guarantee on the secondary heat exchanger*
*terms and conditions apply
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.