Greenstar Comfort II overview
Our Greenstar Comfort II combines a programmer, that is usually plugged into the boiler, and a room thermostat so you can access to all control functions at a single, easily accessible location.
The control's functions, allows you to set 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day, can be accessed through a simple menu structure with a minimal amount of steps.
- Change the temperature at six points over a 24 hour period
- Three adjustable hot water time periods
- Programme and control heating and hot water at the room thermostat
- Easy menu navigation
- 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day
- Boiler can be programmed from the room thermostat rather than on the boiler
This efficiency rating icon is for a product within a range of products. View all products in this range
|Greenstar Comfort II programmable room thermostat and RF receiver|
|Efficiency uplift *||