Greenstar CDi Classic overview
Our Greenstar CDi Classic boiler is our top of the range combi boiler offering the highest levels of hot water comfort.
This boiler has set the benchmark within the industry for efficiency and reliability and is suitable for homes with one or two bathrooms.
- Highest hot water flow rate of the Greenstar combi wall mounted range
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Larger two bathroom properties can be supplied by higher output options
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Inbuilt keyless filling link making it easy to refill your system
- Large Condensesure style siphon built into the boiler - eliminates frost risk*
|Greenstar 29CDi Classic||Greenstar 34CDi Classic||Greenstar 38CDi Classic||Greenstar 42CDi Classic|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||30||30||30||30|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||760 x 440 x 360||760 x 440 x 360||760 x 440 x 360||760 x 440 x 360|
|Hot water flow rate (litres per minute)||12.3 @35°c ∆T||14.3 @ 35°c ∆T||16.4 @ 35°c ∆T||17.2 @ 35°c ∆T|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms