Greenstar CDi Classic System overview
Our Greenstar CDi Classic System is our top of the range wall mounted system boiler that is suitable for larger homes.
This boiler can be used with our range of high efficiency Greenstore cylinders allowing stored hot water to be rapidly replenished.
- Highest central heating output of the Greenstar system boiler range
- Simple boiler control knobs with digital display and one button commissioning mode
- Our CDi Classic has set the heating industry benchmark for efficiency, helping to reduce energy usage
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Can be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy*
- Large Condensesure style siphon built into the boiler - eliminates frost risk*
|Greenstar 30CDi Classic System||Greenstar 35CDi Classic System|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Wave Compatible *|
|Central heating output (kW)||30||34|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||760 x 440 x 360||760 x 440 x 360|
*With installation of optional built-in diverter valve**The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metre
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms