Greenstar CDi Compact overview
Our Greenstar CDi Compact combi boiler is suitable for small, medium and large-sized properties with one or two bathrooms.
This boiler is designed to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard. Despite its compact size, the high outputs make it suitable for homes with more than one bathroom.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Hot water can be adjusted to fine tune your comfort
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|Greenstar 28CDi Compact||Greenstar 32CDi Compact||Greenstar 36CDi Compact|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280|
|Hot water flow rate (litres per minute)||11.4 @ 35°c ∆T||13.1 @ 35°c ∆T||14.7 @ 35°c ∆T|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms