Greenstar CDi Compact overview
Our Greenstar CDi Compact combi boiler is suitable for small, medium and large-sized properties with one or two bathrooms.
This boiler is designed to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard. Despite its compact size, the high outputs make it suitable for homes with more than one bathroom.
* Up to a 10 year guarantee when installed by a Worcester Accredited Installer. Terms and conditions apply.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Hot water can be adjusted to fine tune your comfort
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a smart internet connected Bosch EasyControl
|Greenstar 28CDi Compact||Greenstar 32CDi Compact||Greenstar 36CDi Compact|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280|
|Hot water flow rate 40°c ∆T (litres per minute)||10l/min||11.5l/min||12.9l/min|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length