Greenstar Heatslave II External overview
Our Greenstar Heatslave II External boiler boasts the same features as the internal model.
This boiler is suitable for small, medium and large sized homes with one or two bathrooms and is installed outside which frees up space within your home. The boiler is contained in a robust cabinet that protects the boiler in all weathers.
- Precise heating and hot water control
- Green powder coated cabinet blends in with your garden and protects the boiler from the elements
- A range of models to meet the needs of smaller homes as well as two bathroom homes
- Compatible with a range of optional controls for greater efficiency and comfort
- Works with water heated by green sources such as solar energy and wood fired boilers for increased efficiency.
- Eco hot water mode saves energy
- Controls concealed in a drawer
- Inbuilt frost protection
|Greenstar Heatslave II External 12/18||Greenstar Heatslave II External 18/25||Greenstar Heatslave II External 25/32|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|Central heating output (kW)||18||25||32|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||950 x 640 x 770||950 x 640 x 770||950 x 640 x 770|
|Hot water flow rate (litres per minute)||15||18||22|
Have you considered...
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms