Greenstar Ri (12kW to 24kW) overview
Our Greenstar Ri boiler is a compact, wall mounted boiler that is perfect for small and medium sized homes. It is also perfect for replacing a boiler in an existing system.
Small enough to be installed in a standard kitchen cupboard, the boiler can be used with our range of high efficiency Greenstore cylinders for a complete Worcester system solution for your home.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- Simple boiler control knob
- Suitable for homes where the heating system includes a hot water storage cylinder
- Frost protection is also included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or loft
- Can be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy and cost savings
|Greenstar 12Ri||Greenstar 15Ri||Greenstar 18Ri||Greenstar 24Ri|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||12||15||18||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||600 x 390 x 270||600 x 390 x 270||600 x 390 x 270||600 x 390 x 270|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms