Greenstar Si Compact overview
Our Greenstar Si Compact combi boiler is suitable for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
This boiler is designed to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard and has an easy to use control that allows you to fine tune your comfort.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Hot water can be adjusted to fine tune your comfort
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|Greenstar 30Si Compact|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280|
|Hot water flow rate (litres per minute)||12.3 @ 35°c ∆T|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Have you considered...
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms