Greenstar Si Compact overview
Our Greenstar Si Compact combi boiler is suitable for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
This boiler is designed to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard and has an easy to use control that allows you to fine tune your comfort.
* Up to a 10 year guarantee when installed by a Worcester Accredited Installer. Terms and conditions apply.
Our entire gas boiler range is able to run on a 20% hydrogen blend - so you can be confident it will run on gas for it’s lifetime. Learn more
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Hot water can be adjusted to fine tune your comfort
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a smart internet connected Bosch EasyControl
This efficiency rating icon is for a product within a range of products. View all products in this range
|Greenstar 25Si Compact||Greenstar 30Si Compact|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280|
|Hot water flow rate 40°c ∆T (litres per minute)||8.9l/min||10.7l/min|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length