Greenstar Si Compact overview
Our Greenstar Si Compact combi boiler is suitable for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
This boiler is designed to fit within a standard kitchen cupboard and has an easy to use control that allows you to fine tune your comfort.
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- User-friendly displays for ease of use
- Hot water can be adjusted to fine tune your comfort
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|Greenstar 25Si Compact||Greenstar 30Si Compact|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||690 x 390 x 280||690 x 390 x 280|
|Hot water flow rate 40°c ∆T (litres per minute)||8.9l/min||10.7l/min|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. Find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit and get a free quote.
Find the right boiler for you
Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products which are suitable for your home and heating requirements and only takes a few minutes.Find the right boiler for you