Can I use a secondary return with the Greenspring water heater?
Yes, a recirculation system can be set up with the Greenspring water heater. With a circulation system the outlet water temperature is set at 60 - 65°c.
When setting up the recirculation system the circulation pump will need to be sized for the system. On sizing the pump you must ensure a minimum flow rate of 8 l/m when none of the outlets are in use and allow for a pressure drop of up to 1.5 bar through the water heater.
As this will now be a sealed system a safety valve and expansion vessel must be fitted.
Please refer to the Greenspring Tech and Spec for an example of a typical recirculation system.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?