How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump works on similar principles to the way a domestic fridge works.
A water and glycol mixture is pumped around the collector circuit and causes the refrigerant in the evaporator to turn to gas. This refrigerant passes through the compressor, causing the temperature to rise significantly.
The hot gas moves to the condenser where it condenses and the latent energy is released into the heating circuit.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?