I am installing a GB162 boiler what size flue do I need to use?
There are two flue sizes available for the GB162 suitability will depend on the output of the boiler.
The 80/125 flue system is only suitable for use with the 50kW and 65kW version of the GB162, whereas the 100/150 flue system is the standard flue for the 80kW and 100kW versions. The 100/150 flue system can be used on the 50kW and 65kW for longer flue runs.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?