How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
Installers are selected based on the proximity to the customer’s address, and their set availability. The closest installer to the installation postcode will have the opportunity to accept the job first. If the closest installer declines the job, it will then be offered to the next closest installer.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?
- What is the FastTrack installation service?