How do controls affect ErP?
The ErP Directive covers all products that consume energy, such as boilers, heat pumps, solar thermal etc. It also includes controls, which are defined using 'classes'. These run from Class I (a simple on/off room stat) through to Class VIII (multi-sensor room control for use with modulating heating appliances). Each control class equates to a certain percentage uplift in system efficiency e.g. A class VI weather compensating control and room thermostat, such as the Worcester Wave, will add 4% efficiency to the heating system.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty