How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
There are 2 main indicators that your boilers condensate pipe may be blocked.
1. The boiler may make a gurgling sound when attempting to start.
2. The boiler may repeatedly 'lock out' or stop working and the display may show an EA code.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty