How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
There are 2 main indicators that your boilers condensate pipe may be blocked.
1. The boiler may make a gurgling sound when attempting to start.
2. The boiler may repeatedly 'lock out' or stop working and the display may show an EA code.
More All FAQs
- What is a ‘confirmation payment’?
- How do I pay for my Express installation?
- What happens if my installer cancels?
- Who services my boiler, after installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an Express installation?
- Why do I have to upload pictures of my current boiler and flue?
- Who will install my new boiler?
- What do I get from Express?
- What is included in Express?
- How do I qualify for Express?