How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
Part L of the building regulations sets out standards to help in the conservation of fuel and power and as such directs the type of appliance installed, heating system controls, zone controls and boiler interlocks in addition to the construction of properties.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?