How efficient are air source heat pumps?
When properly installed, an air source heat pump can produce up to 5 times more heat energy to the home than the electrical energy it consumes.
The basis of heat pump efficiency is known as 'Coefficient of Performance' (or 'COP'). For example, 3 units of environmental energy plus 1 unit of electricity equals 4 units of heating energy, hence a COP rating of up to 4. This is subject to suitable low flow temperatures and house insulation levels.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty